Although we have a reputation of surprising you with unmatched, unheard services within our projects, there are 10 things we won’t do.
You heard it right!!!
– Add our project’s promotional expenses to your cost
– Promise things we can’t deliver
– Lack of communication that leads to gaps
– Not listen to your priorities but always focus on our sales
– Take your aspirations for granted and prioritize our own
– Fix inferior quality material and components to increase our margin
– Give excuses for the delay in work and the process that leads to it
– Cram the project with insignificant amenities that become unessential with time
– Not have a solution-centric approach
– Mince words